Community Affair is our affair with the fine art of artful living – from culinary delights to tempt the palate, to original artwork for the home, to exquisite jewelry. Whether you are an expert in the healing arts or the art of creating organic clothing, we invite you to share your creative talent with us and our guests: the snowbirds, tourists and tens of thousands of locals throughout Southwest Florida, Sarasota, North Port, Port Charlotte, from Venice to Miami Florida who attend our weekly juried fine art and fine craft festivals at the tourist-rich locations. It is classic Florida at its finest!
Our extensive and effective advertising campaigns get the word out about our sunny Florida fine art and fine craft shows. We welcome hearing from original, unique talents from all over the world. Get acquainted with us by browsing our Web site and reading our ads and show listings in our favorite trade magazines, Where The Shows Are and Sunshine Artist… and that’s just the start!
Some of the things you can count on when you do a show with us are:
- Day before set-up from 5-7 pm with 24-hour security
- Owners on site during show hours
- Staff on-site to over see set-up and break-down
- Shower and locker room available to rent on-site during show hours
- Evergreen Cafe open for your food needs
- Extensive advertising for every show to help you sell, sell, SELL!
- Buy 5 shows get 1 show free (in current season)
- Pay in full by by August 31 and get early-bird rate of $185 per show; no deposits allowed toward this form of payment
- Clearly defined rules and guidelines so you know what to expect (and we do, too)
- No Smoking at your booth or on-site
- Dress code: please no torn or ripped clothes; no shirt, no shoes, NO SERVICE!
See our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more!
NEW! Exhibitors can now use PayPal to submit their fees online!
By submitting my online payment via PayPal as an exhibitor, I agree that all sales are final, no refunds are permitted or extended and that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the Exhibitor Application and the terms and conditions of Community Affair LLC fine art and fine craft shows. When paying by PayPal, you must include a note letting us know which show and which category you are applying for.
PayPal payments must include an additional 4% fee.